PAW Digesticare SB contains 10 billion CFU Saccharomyces boulardii, a probiotic yeast that can be given in conjunction with antibiotics to reduce duration & occurrence of antibiotic associated diarrhoea and help support digestive system health in dogs
Product Features & Benefits:
- Contains 10bn CFU Saccharomyces boulardii
- Reduces the occurrence and severity of antibiotic associated diarrhoea
- Supports a healthy digestive system in dogs
- Is the only probiotic available in the Australian veterinary market not affected by antibiotics
PAW Digesticare SB is ideal for dogs who:
- Have been prescribed antibiotics by their vet
- Are suffering from acute GI symptoms
- Have been diagnosed with symptoms of chronic GI disorder and require long term probiotic administration
If you notice any of these signs in your pooch, discuss the use of PAW Digesticare SB, as part of a multi-modal treatment plan, with your veterinarian.
10 billion CFU Saccharomyces boulardii in a 2-part vege capsule.
Directions for use: Open capsule and sprinkle powder over meals daily or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Daily Dosage: 1-2 capsules daily or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Duration: As recommended by your Veterinarian.
- For animal Consumption only
- For Veterinary supply only
- Use with caution in pregnant or lactating animals as safe use in pregnant and lactating animals has not been established
- This product is not an alternative treatment in acute GIT conditions
- Consult your veterinarian about the use of this product prior to use
When to use:
Use only as directed by your Veterinarian.
PAWCaring: We care about animals and their well-being.
Innovative: We pride ourselves on developing products that include the latest technologies and ingredients to maximise the health and well-being of your pet.
Scientific: All our products are researched, clinically tested by vet specialists and endorsed by vets
Quality: We are committed to using premium quality ingredients that are clinically proven to enhance the health and well-being of your pet.
Our animal health philosophy
As you would expect our philosophy and values for animal health and the PAW range reflects Blackmores continued commitment to leading natural healthcare.