Synoquin EFA contains a patented combination of:
- Chondroitin sulphate – a key nutrient for healthy cartilage and joint fluid
- Glucosamine hydrochloride – one of the basic building blocks for cartilage and joint fluid
- Dexahan – a highly purified form of krill oil that acts as a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids as well as providing astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant
- Zinc – important in the metabolism of cartilage and bone
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
- The Krill used in Synoquin EFA is fished sustainably via a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) accredited supplier.
All of our products are manufactured in Lytham, Lancashire to GMP Standard.
Joints are important for long term wellbeing and to support a healthy lifestyle. Synoquin EFA helps dogs with stiff joints, for example if they hesitate to go up stairs.
We never set out to be the biggest but simply to be recognized as the leader in our field by providing pet owners with a credible alternative to long-term drug therapy.