At Royal Canin, we prioritize the unique needs of cats and dogs above all else, ensuring continuous improvement on our products to best meet these needs.
- VITALITY & BRAIN HEALTH
Age may affect the vital systems of dogs, including renal, cardiac and brain functions. This formula includes a selection of nutrients that help support vitality.
MUSCLE MASS SUPPORT
A specifically balanced formula to help preserve muscle mass with age.
SKIN & COAT
Contains nutrients that support hair growth and coat shine.
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, oils and fats, various sugars, vegetables.
ADDITIVES (per kg)
Vitamin D3: 210 IU, Iron (3b103): 9 mg, Iodine (3b202): 0.2 mg, Copper (3b405, 3b406): 1.6 mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b503, 3b504): 2.8 mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 28 mg.
- Mature dogs over 8 years old
- Ideally after senior health check
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR
- Growth, gestation/lactation
More than 50 years of health nutrition
Since 1968 Royal Canin has worked to make nutrition cats and dogs first medicine. It is our way of making a better world for pets.
Health is our obsession
We focus our attention on the unique needs of cats and dogs. That obsession with detail is what makes it possible for us to deliver precise, effective nutrition, and help them become their magnificent best.
Working towards a sustainable future
Our belief that pets make our world better inspires and gives life to our purpose of making A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS™.
Our 3 ambitions
Our three ambitions have been chosen to help us meet our sustainability goals.
• Healthy planet - reducing our environmental impacts in line with what science says is necessary to keep the planet healthy.
• Thriving people - meaningfully improve the working lives of the people in our value chain to enable them to thrive.
• Nourishing well-being - advance science, innovation and marketing in ways that help billions of people and their pets lead healthier, happier lives.
Committed to quality and food safety
Over the last five decades, Royal Canin has put nutritional quality and product safety at the heart of our operations worldwide. This attention to the very smallest details helps us deliver the most precise and effective health nutrition for pets.